Sunday, October 3, 2010

First Things First

Now that we are back and ready to roll, my first priority will be to get that window done. I put it off before we left because if complications came up, as they always do, I wouldn't have to stress over it on the cusp of our trip, which would have added to an already stressful situation, especially in light of the limited amount of time we had.

Now, if there's a problem, I have plenty of time, sort of. The weather has gotten really cold, so it would best to get this thing done during the day and in as short a time as possible. I think it can be done, and in the event of an desperate emergency, I can always jet it on over to Portland Glass and plead my case.

So we'll see how this goes. PR gave me some helpful advice, so working with that, I'll jump right in. I think the new window will drastically improve our perspective in the kitchen, in more ways than one.

Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: