Saturday, October 23, 2010

Car Repair

This is a completely trivial matter, but when you're a real man in training, you're always looking for someone to toss you a bone.

The headlight on our car burned out, and my first thought was to ask our mechanic to change it when he installed the intake pipe. Then I decided that it might not be too hard, and maybe I could it myself.

Sure enough, I consulted the manual and the instructions were right there. I got a bulb, which was actually kind of pricey, and then dismantled the front light and put it in. It was actually pretty easy, and I learned that you can buy brighter bulbs, which might not be such a bad idea since there are times when it doesn't seem like our lights are even on.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: