Thursday, October 28, 2010

Maybe Painters and No JH

I met up with RH, JH's brother (we're big fans of the H's), who is a painter, and we talked about our options for painting the exterior and interior of the house. In typical fashion, I was hoping he'd hold my hand (not literally) and tell us what to do, but he was very professional about it and offered a bunch of suggestions and advice. In other words, the ball is in our court, and we have to decide.

I hate when that happens. Now R and I have to sit down, ruminate over color options, and then make some choices. Personally, I'm still leaning to red, but I'm beginning to realize that the only way to really know is to, like everything in life, just do it, and then if it doesn't work, try again. I could spend my entire life torturing myself over making the right decision. Meanwhile, life just passes you by.

One thing is for certain, painting will not begin until the Spring. The interior work will involve oil based primers, and would be best accomplished with the windows open. Can't do that in the Winter.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to jorge vicente for the pic.

No comments: