Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Injury Report

I hurt my wrist, and I'm not even sure how. It feels like tendonitis, and it's not bad, it's just a bit sore when I try to lift heavy objects, like frying pans filled with potatoes.

I'd like to think that I hurt it at my last karate class while delivering a death blow to my opponent, but I didn't even spar last class. I might have done it when I was splitting wood, because my limbs endure a lot of stress when I'm working the maul.

However, I think I may have to face the unfortunate reality that I probably hurt it handling a pot or pan while making dinner. Not a very manly way to hurt yourself, but that's why I'm still just a real-man in training.

Speaking of injuries, my back is acting up, as well. Again, I don't know how I hurt it, but it's sore, and when I lay down in certain positions, I have a heck of time getting up off the floor. Am I getting old, or what? The old body just can't shake it like it used to. Time to break out the Geritol.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: