Saturday, November 13, 2010

Still Need to Cut Lawn

I realize this is a bit of a waste of time, but I need to run the lawnmower dry before I store it for the Winter. Same with the chainsaw, though I can cut wood well into Winter. At least that's what real men do... I think. My sensei says the saw runs better in the cold, anyway, and he's a logger.

Either way, I'm wrestling with this lawn, mainly because it's covered with leaves, as well. The leaves make it hard because they're a pain to rake, and they clog up the mower. Wah, wah, wah. Can I whine a little more? I should get a flock of sheep, that would solve my problems. Then again, it would introduce a whole new set of them.

I'll get to it soon enough, I think. I'd like to store the lawnmower properly this year, something I haven't always done in the past. Help keep the carburator healthy.

Thanks for reading, and thanks to Michal Zacharzewski for the pic.

No comments: