Sunday, November 7, 2010

Getting Organized

In light of having so many projects ongoing, it is difficult to justify adding yet another one to the mix, but when you're training to be a real man, you can't let practical matters like time get in the way of doing things.

With this in mind, I made a rack to hold our skis up in the mudroom. Winter is usually this wrestling match with our ski equipment, especially with two types of skis and now hockey equipment, it is amazing that it even fits in the room. The skis are usually piled up in one corner, and getting them involves digging through the debris and untangling various straps and poles. Not a huge deal, but not the most organized look and feel.

Now, in the quest to make our mudroom look like a Swiss ski chalet, I made the racks. Now the question becomes, do I just put them up, or stain them first. I'm leaning to the latter, as I'm sure my Mentor would, as well, but we'll see.

Until then, thanks for reading.


to justify small projects when so many big ones needing attention, but at least something's geting done

No comments: