Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dealing With Logs

One week later and the logs are still sitting there. I do have faith that something will happen to them, it must. They are in the way of where I want them to deliver the siding, so they can't sit there forever.

At the very least, I'll cut the wood up and toss it into the woods, but again, I'd like to have the boards. I spoke to Wright's Mill and he said that he's cut as few as two logs, and no matter what, you still end up saving money. The easier you make it for them, the more money you save. Say no more.

I was going to ask Dan Clay to move them, but they finished the job quickly and took the excavator away. I may have to ask CH to help, but the guy is so busy. I am still trying to contact the logger down the road.

Something will happen, the sooner the better. This should be interesting. Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: