Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chainsaw Beckoning Me

I am gradually chipping away at the pile of wood blocks out back, and it is possible that before the snow takes over, I'll finish splitting it and be ready to cut some more logs. The problem is, I had to fuel up the chainsaw to cut that maple log, and now it has gas in it. Also, I have a full gas can. Losing the gallon of gas is not the end of the world, though I might as well finish it.

The bigger issue is emptying the chainsaw tank, something that was recommended to me by the guys at Joe's Equipment. I could easily use of that gallon cutting the pile of tree-length out front, it's really question of time and getting it done before Winter comes down hard on us. According to the forecast, we may have mild weather up to Thanksgiving, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: