I spent the greater part of last Saturday framing and sheathing the front door, which of course meant NO DUMPLINGS. Amazing how a little piece of food can eat up (no pun intended) so much of your time. Anyway, it went okay, even though I was all by my lonesome.
JH and I put up the header and framed the door and windows, and then it was up to me to get the sheathing and Tyvek up. Thankfully I had sheathing and Tyvek left over from the barn.
One the windows and doors are in, I'll need to weatherize the seams, then put in siding, but that may not happen until next year. Of course, if I follow that time frame, I'll be sleeping in the barn. The goal is to get it done ASAP, but we'll see how that goes.