Sunday, June 26, 2011

Plumbing Progress

I finally met up with BL and we hashed out some details about the plumbing. It wasn’t as daunting as I thought it would be, and I came away from it wondering why I put it off for so long. Most importantly, I finally learned BL’s last name. I thought he wanted us to come up with a blueprint for the design, and then we could begin, but all he really needed was a general idea of where the two bathrooms would be, and then he made a list of parts that we’ll need, which should be an adventure in and of itself, but let’s not get ahead ourselves.

He even mentioned choosing a bathtub and then letting him know so he can do some calculations, which should be interesting because that means that R and I have to make a decision, which is never an easy proposition. We’ll work on that one.

BL even offered to meet me and help pick up the supplies, which I thought was really cool, but I think I can manage. If things get too crazy, I can always ask my Mentor for help, but I don’t think I’ll need to bother him. I can always rent the truck from Home Depot.

I’m still waiting for the CL the electrician to show his face, but I told him it wasn’t urgent, yet, so I can’t make an issue out of it. Even still, the unreliability is always a bit of a bother, but what else is new in the world of contracting?

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Marcelo Terraza for the pic.

No comments: