Monday, June 6, 2011

Barn Work Begins

The other day at the library, our contractor friend HH came up to me and asked if I was ready to start working on the barn. I said yes, but it really came as a surprise, because we had been hounding her for weeks to see if she could commit or even indicate when she was interested, and got nothing. Then again, when you’re working with contractors, you’re lucky to get a phone call back. They seem to show up whenever they feel like it.

I figured I could start on things when I had some free time, which is never. The current plan is to work on it, and then see how it goes. There was no talk about a regular schedule or when we will work on it again. We figured she wasn’t interested or had other jobs lined up, and were in the process of finding someone else to help out on the barn, but for now, we’ll go with it.

The question is, where do we begin? I know that will be the first question, for which, of course, I don’t have an answer, but you can’t let that stop you, right?

Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: