Monday, April 11, 2011

Ready to Cut Wood

I am so ready to start in on the log pile, and yet the snow mocks me. I guess if I were a real man, I’d ignore the snow and just cut right through it, but somehow it gives me pause. The weather has been getting significantly warmer, so it really is just a matter of time, but that last lingering bit hangs on for dear life. Actually, we since we’re in a shaded area, we still have a quite a bit of snow, more than most areas around here.

I’m hoping that this will be the week that I can start cutting. Not only do I want to, but as we dip into next year’s pile, it makes me realize that I’m still underestimating our consumption. I hate when that happens. I may have to get on that log pile and shovel the snow to help move things along.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: