Friday, October 24, 2008

Taking A Leap

I think at times I get in over my head and feel overly confident about my abilities, though I think it's a better option than feeling afraid of everything and worrying so much about doing something wrong that it forces me to inaction. That's a bit more pathetic.

I ripped up the shingles on the front of the house and now I'm pondering how exactly I'm going to repair them, because there are grout issues that need to be addressed. I found an exact match to the trim, but decided to go with something else and see where that goes. It's worth a try, but I worry that I'm going to screw everything up. What else is new?

The weather is getting cold, in the low twenties, and I'm sure glad we have a lot of wood. The season is kicking in and soon the holidays will be upon us, but first we have to focus on Halloween in Vermont, always a good time.

I'm still searching the are businesses for the right bike parts, but I'll keep at it until I find what I need.

I did manage to get the hammock down, and I started bringing up the pumpkins. The harvest seemed a bit disappointing this year, for all that we planted we should have had a bounty, and we got no sugars. Perhaps we need to fertilize more, but first we need to clear the garden and I might work on that today.

Sorry, not feeling too inspired, though there's much to say. Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: