Sunday, October 26, 2008

Taking Care of Business

Wow, got some things done in the past day. I cleared the garden and am ready to put on compost. I'm thinking I'll do it before Winter so it can percolate until Spring, but I'm pushing my luck here. I need to get a trailer.

I've also stared on the clapboards on the front porch, and it discovered why the clapboards at Home Depot are so cheap. It's because they're glued together. What a piece of shit. It's not a big deal, they'll work, but it was a big letdown, to say the least. Not I know, and should have remembered that things that are too good to be true are just that.

Also brought in the hoses and opened up the garden, so we are on our way. Hopefully I'll be able to rake some leaves and get that ready.

Today should be a nice day so hopefully things will dry out a little. Waiting with anxiety for Marty to show up, that would really suck.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: