Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Procrastination

I need to fill out our septic paperwork, and I'm sure TH is sitting around waiting, though I'm not sure what the proper protocol even is. Either way, I also need to make the measurements that PD was asking for in the barn. Why don't I just deal with it?

I'll tell you why - because being a stay at home dad takes everything I've got, but I'm not complaining. Just trying to cover my ass.

I bought all this clapboard thinking I was going to do this massive project on the front of the house, but it's rather involved and may have to wait until next year. Same with the painting, I let it slide for too long.

I also decided that the chainsaw can wait until next year. I love the idea, but I'm not going to be cutting cords of wood anytime soon, so no need to jump on it. I figure that I can gradually gather up the safety gear over the next year and then buy the saw, but we'll see how that goes. Hate to make a huge investment all at once.

It's getting cold and I need to think about snow tires. I have to make some calls.

Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: