Thursday, August 6, 2009

Can't Get to the Lumber Yard, Farmer's Market, and Karate Longing

I haven't been practicing my karate as much as I need to, but I think that the more I stress and torture myself about it, the more likely it will come to fruition. Here's to hoping.

The shelf I made next to the compactor has been working fine, but I realized I sold myself short and could have made it better. With this in mind, I will rework it, but need to get to the lumber yard. Not an easy thing to do when you don't have a car, so I'll have to wait until the weekend, which is kind of a bummer because I have time now. What I want to do is add a third shelf since there seems to be a lot of wasted space, which will in turn help out in our never-ending problem with limited space in our kitchen. Makes me wonder every day what MG was thinking when she designed this house.

Our town has been working towards setting up a farmer's market, and I think it's a great idea. A really great idea. There are a lot of smart, capable people in this town and I think it would be a great opportunity to help them make some dough and do what they do best. Now how can you beat that? It's exciting and I hope it works out. I'd sell bread if they needed it, though I still think it needs some tweaking, and boy is it hard work, but would be way cool if I could pull it off.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: