Friday, March 9, 2012

The Return to the Barn

The barn project has come back to life, thanks mainly to KB. The original plan was for me to do as much of it as I could, which basically meant that nothing got done, or rather, some things got done, and it took 4 years to do them. Not very high marks on the progress front.

We finally broke down and I had to accept my limitations and the fact that I just couldn't do it. As much as this hurts my male pride, I have to confess, it's pretty impressive how things get done when you hire a professional, and it gets done right. I love when that happens.

For now, I'm going to start writing more in this blog even though a lot of the progress and work isn't being done by me. That's beside the point, and I will have a hand in certain things, so it's not completely without merit.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: