Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Glimmers of Hope

A couple of weeks back I was beginning to feel despair over all that I had on my plate. Between the barn, the house, the yard, the garden, the wood, the cars, and let us not forget the children, I was being pulled in every imaginable direction.

Not that that has changed, but one thing suddenly changed my perspective and suddenly filled me with optimism.

I moved the lawn.

And just like that, suddenly the sun seemed to shine a bit brighter, and the world wasn't such a bad place. Amazing how one thing can change your perspective, and a reminder of how life is about the little things. Sure, it's still overcome with weeds, and may take years to recover, but who cares? For now, it looks good.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to A&N for the pic.

No comments: