Friday, April 6, 2012

Raking It In

Boy, I thought I had it easy last fall because we had an early snow in October, but now I’m paying the price. When it snowed, it really came down, and suddenly in early fall there was major snow coverage. I had not even started to rake, so I couldn’t really do much after that. I was kind of happy, because raking is easily my least favorite thing to do.
Now that spring is here and the snow is gone, I now have a massive quanitity of leaves to deal with, and as you might have guessed, I am not a happy camper. If there is one bright side to all this, it’s that the leaves are a little soggy from the snow, so they don’t all blow away once I get them into a pile. It’s not much, but when you’re dealing with raking leaves, you have to take what you can get.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Light Collector for the pic.

No comments: