Friday, July 9, 2010

Twin Dormers

Believe it or not, I've managed to finish the second dormer, almost (note the before and after). I've installed the two window and now need to simply seal them with I&W shield, than we're almost ready for the roofers. I just need to get up there and clean off the excess moss on both roofs, and if I can, squeeze in a chimney cleaning, and we're good to go. Amazing.

The next step, I believe, as indicated by my Mentor, would be to put in the soffit, and then start in on the siding, which will be a bear of a job, but JH said he'd be up for helping out. Beautiful.

For now, after I'm done sealing, I'll break down the platform and remove the brackets, and move on to greener pastures, like second floor door, which is going to be a challenge to install, to say the least. Whose idea was that?

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: