Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Campaign Trail

I think my vigorous campaign for trustee may have paid off. After emailing all the people I knew in town and asking everyone I ran into to sign the petition, I think it may have paid off, because when I went to the store the other day, the number of signatures on my petition had increased by a whopping 100%. From 1 to 2. Hey, progress is progress. Actually, there were maybe about ten signatures on the sheet, which coupled with the library sheet, just may have put me over the 25 signature minimum. Thus begins my career of public service. The next question is, what exactly does a trustee do, and why me?

Oh well, I guess, like all things in a real-man's life, you learn best by just doing it. Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to sanja gjenero for the pic.

No comments: