Sunday, May 29, 2011

FEBP (front end beautification project)

Moving along with the front end beautification project, I finally started putting clapboards onto the front, and it’s taking a lot longer than I thought it would. I’ve put my fair share of siding onto this house, and thought I had the drill down, but this time around, it’s sort of slow going. Part of the problem is just finding the time, but also, for whatever reason, I keep having to go back and amend my initial plans.

A good example of suffering for being so disorganized, but at least it’s getting done. Another problem that stems from this quality is that I keep running out of clapboards, and they’re expensive. I cannot for a minute imagine siding an entire house with clapboards. It would cost you a fortune.

Either way, we don’t need a huge amount of the stuff to finish the FEBP, just more than I purchased. One day I’ll get it right.

Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: