Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fixed

You know you're getting old when you get excited about things like toilets, or should I say, fixing toilets? Then again, why not? You use one every day.

We had a ongoing problem with our toilet, as I mentioned in a previous post. I was concerned because you really need your toilet on a daily basis, and even a momentary shutdown is felt by all. The toilet was usable, it just leaked, enough to where I couldn't ignore it.

Finally, I broke out my tool bag and got down on the floor and dealt with it. You know what? It wasn't that bad, just a case of tightening the bolt on the valve. It might leak a drop or two each day, but I'll take that over how it was. Now we have continuous flushing capabilities, and life is good.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: