Saturday, May 28, 2011

Making Contact

We’ve finally gotten in touch with BS, the plumber, and despite our flakiness and the fact that we dropped the ball, he’s still interested in working on the barn. Whew! Though truth be told, there are a lot of plumbers out there. We asked our friend HH if she was interested in helping, and she said yes, but we’re having a hard time pinning down when and how she’ll jump in, which makes me think she either doesn’t really have the time or isn’t as interested as we thought. The problem is, while we wait for her to get back to us, the barn sits unfinished. I need to take mattes into my own hands, but what else is new?

With this in mind, I need to get in touch with my Mentor. The first order of business is to get that darn soffit in, which won’t be easy. Then we can focus on the plumbing. I think trim and siding will be in the near future, as well as electrical, but one thing at a time.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to dave gostisha for the pic.

No comments: