Monday, January 3, 2011

Electrical Cover Plate

I realize this isn’t much, but with Winter here, I’m scraping for things to write about, and a guy’s gotta do what he’s gotta do. Besides, this has been bugging me for months, and in true fashion, I’ve put it off hoping it would magically take care of itself or better yet, nobody would notice.

Of course, people notice, irregardless of whether or not they actually say something about it. I know this applies to R, who in her infinite patience hasn’t complained about it, but deep in her heart she’s thinking, “What’s wrong with you? Just put the darn thing on.”

So I put it on. It took me a total of 2.5 minutes, and would have been quicker had I used an electric screwdriver, but I didn’t have one. Something to aspire to.

Until the next big project, thanks for reading.

No comments: