Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Making Contact.... Again

I finally got in touch with BL about the plumbing and he said he was going to call me about getting together... yeah, right. In all fairness, I haven’t been as on the ball about this as I could be, so I can’t fault him. Either way, we set up a day in the coming weeks to get together and put in those pipes. I’m still not sure what exactly it will entail, but he seems pretty relaxed about the whole thing, and said it would be easy. Fair enough, I believe him.

This should be interesting. Once we have pipes in, we can think about putting in plumbing and all sorts of good stuff. Me and JH (and his MBoTs) could have our work cut out for us, but that’s what real men thrive on, right? Or at least, in my case, real men in trainging.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Michal Ufniak for the pic.

No comments: