Saturday, December 25, 2010

Not Much Going On

So sorry for my absence, but we haven't been doing too much on the home front because it has been too cold/snowy/rainy or we've been sick as dogs, so we end up laying around and not getting much of anything done. In fact, I'm still sick, and I must be going on week 4 by now, but enough of my sobbing.

We are still in the process of working on the barn. Now that the septic is in, and I have some thoughts about Dan Clay Excavating which I'll share later, but now we need to connect with plumber, order the supplies, and start plumbing. I'm not sure if we need framed walls to do all that stuff, but I'm assuming he'll let us know all about that.

First and foremost, and my Mentor is going to laugh about this one, is we have to come up with a plan for the bathrooms, something we slacked off on in the beginning and suffered dearly for it. Once we have a layout, B can give us a sense of what is possible and what is not, then give us a list of things we'll need to buy. Once we've got them, I'm guessing we'll start installing them, which is a crazy thought.

That will segue into the electrical, which lead to siding, and then internal framing and the floor. Yikes, do we even want to go there? Of course we do.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to melissa ricquier for the pic.

No comments: