Thursday, December 30, 2010

Getting Soft

Since Winter is upon us and there aren't as many outdoor activities, I'm finding that I'm getting soft as I sit around doing nothing. Combine that with all of the holiday eating and the fact that we haven't had a really strenuous karate class for about three weeks, and I'm starting to feel like the Pillsbury Doughboy. Something's gotta give.

In all honesty, I could do some working out at home, it's just that I've been laid up with this death-cold and haven't really felt inspired, but time for making excuses must come to an end. I could always go out and split some wood, but I did not prepare adequately for the holidays. I should have cut wood blocks and stacked them in the woods. Then I would have had some wood to split over the Winter.

As my kids always tell me, should've, could've, would've, but didn't.

Oh well, live and learn. Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Betsy Ray for the pic.

No comments: